Tuesday, May 25, 2010

'A Week In A Life' project: Sun. Day 7

Thank you guys for sticking with me on this weeks journey of capturing some of my life this past week. I'm really considering this project once a year.
Since this is my last post and I have LOTS of photos to share. I'm just going to close off by sharing with you a bit about our Sundays. Because they are basically the same every Sunday. :)
Our regular Sunday's go like this:
1. Up early getting ready for church
2. Grabbing our bags and everything we take a long to church..not forgetting our Bible
3. Picking up a few people on our way to church..maybe a quick stop to the gas station
4. Arriving at church...with the help of others getting the table set for cookies, tea, coffee, cups and saucers...while some others are getting the sounds system set up and church banners up.
5. Shortly after we arrive to church I usually have about 5-10 minutes before I rush off to pick up a car load of teens from one of the farms
5. Church and fellowship...then clean up
6. Lunch Time
7. Rest time with the family (sleep if we can) and sometimes a family movie towards the evening
WE LOVE SUNDAYS!!!!!


petrol station stop

our drive to pick up a family


our turn into church

my Sunday shoes

old wooden pews

Lillian setting up

our faithful worship guy, George

love these old brick steps





Dave also picking up a load of kids from the farm




one of our new church banners


Lillian taking the little ones to Sunday School

Michael showing us a bug he found

Mike making dinner

2 comments:

Ana said...

You look lovely in white!! Those wooden pews rock, love them!...such character! I wish I could sit in them with you and hear your hubby preach! Love you!

debs49ers said...

kiHi Misty I hope all is well. Hailey and I were reading your week in SA .I am still cring Hailey said my Aunt Misty is so pretty. I love her and Uncle Michael and my cousins.Then she said grandma how long do u think it would take me to save my money to go meet My Aunt Misty.I never got to meet my Aunt Misty or my other family there, and I want to go to there church so Uncle Michael can teach me more about god. Msty she had my heart in her hand and I didnt have any answers for her then she is asking me grandma why are u cring I told her Hailey u heart is so big and filled with so much love she said yes it is grandma just like Gods Misty, Michael your niece Hailey see is 10 and when she went to bed she prays every night usally for ev1 else tonight she said dear god can i please go visit my family in south africa