Thursday, November 26, 2009

So much to be thankful for......






There is so much to be thankful for and this is definitely a time of the year to be thanking God....He is so worthy! While we should thank HIM all year long...but with Thanksgiving here it's definitely a time to share our thanksgivings.
Top 10 things I am thankful for:
1.The very fact that I have a living being with a heart beat in my tummy right now!
2.That I am not doomed for hell....that someday I will meet my precious Lord my Savior! (John 3:16)
3.My husband who reminds me everyday of God's grace and how much my husband loves me.
4.My son who brings me laughter and joy every day and keeps me humbly at the feet of Jesus.
5.My extended family.....even though we're seas apart from each other we're never really that far apart in our hearts. I love them sooo much!
6.My church family at Calvary Chapel Tustin who pray and support us faithfully.
7.My friends in America and SA who make life more precious all the time.
8.My Church family in Paarl, South Africa who remind me at every church event and church service what I'm really here in South Africa for and how much Jesus loves me!
9.For how good God is and how HE is faithful to meet our every needs and some....He continues to amaze me every day.
10.The little things in life that bring a smile to my face and that make days special.

And, lastly, but not least....that HE choose me to be a missionary in beautiful South Africa....never would've imagined the Lord would bring us here. Okay, so maybe that makes for 11 things I'm thankful for....the list could really go on.

God is so good. And, He knows what's best for us. I am so thankful for the fact that my life is in the hands of a big GOD that never fails and is perfect in all ways!

Love you friends and family and thanking God for you on this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's a few fun pics!

1 comment:

Emmerson family said...

Great post Misty...this is a wonderful reminder to me that I have more to be thankful for than I often admit! Thanks