Friday, May 21, 2010

'A Week In A Life' project: Thur. Day 4

Soooo, has anybody been inspired yet to do this project for themselves and for their family? I hope so...because I would love to see what a week in your life is all about.
I've decided today won't be so much about journaling. I am just going to share some photos with you. And, I'm just now thinking I wish I took more photos of even the littlest things of the day. Oh well, maybe another day ;)

7:00am-someone hopped into bed with me....

7:30am-little relaxing on the couch before getting my day started...Michael watching a cartoon

7:45am-writing my days 'to do' list

8:00am-making breakfast

10:00am-putting Michael's laundry away and sorting his closet

11:00am-off to run errands

afternoon play time

3:00pm-sending some e-mails and updating blog

5:00pm-Michael and daddy playing 'paper, rock and scissors'...Michael always used the rock :)


7:15pm-Bible story time before bed

Thank you for taking a look.

2 comments:

Ana said...

Sweet and I'm sure there were more fun details you didn't post!I don't see your belly really well in the pics?

Rosie said...

So sweet to see your days in S. Africa. Wow, I still don't know how you get Michael to bed so early. I'm happy when my kids are in bed by 9:30.